Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Get ready for the grand switch

Okay, i'm a little frustrated with blogger. It's been good until now--and to tell the truth I'm not sure whose fault it is. The school has unblocked the sites, but ever since then the whole thing is screwed up.

I do have my journal going on live journal http://jsajchris.livejournal.com/

And I'm fixing up an actual web page, and as soon as I can get it going I'll post an address. My new (and old) essays will go there.

A website will work better for what I want to do anyway. You'll be able to pull up the site and just hit the appropriate button for the area you want to visit and then peruse the newest essay.

I hope to be able to note when and addition has been made to a given section.

To get my daily, hourly and minutely, secondly, and often microsecondly, goings on in my spirit, my head, my body, my soul, my job, my home, my family, my community, my gaming, my fishing, my gardening, my martial arts, my town, my county, my state, my country, my continent, my hemishpere, my planet, my solar system, my stellar neighborhood, my Orion's Arm, my galaxy, my local group, my local supercluster, my known universe, my dimension and other stuff check out the journal listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment